The ADAPA Add-in allows users to score data and execute models from inside Microsoft Office Excel (2007 and 2010). This is remarkable, since it frees users from having to deal with all the technology required for deploying and executing predictive models. With the Excel add-in, all one has to do is to select the data for scoring (or the columns containing the relevant data) and pressing on the "Score" button in Microsoft Office Excel ... et voila' ... scores are generated automatically for every single data row. It does not get easier than this.
- Connecting the Excel Add-in to your own ADAPA Instance
- Explaining "Apply Model"
- Explaining "Setup Connection"
- How to score data using the ADAPA Add-in for Microsoft Office Excel?
- ADAPA Add-in for Excel - On-Line Video Tutorial
- Predictive Analytics at your fingertips: Scoring data in Microsoft Office Excel