PMML Support in R
The R Project for Statistical Computing is definitely the most used and revered statistical package among advocates of open-source and community computing projects. Like the iPhone app store, you can basically find anything you need in CRAN (statistical that’s to say ... yep, no navigation system for R), the Comprehensive R Archive Network. It is in CRAN that you will find the R PMML Package. This package allows R users to export PMML for a variety of models, including decision trees and neural networks (among many others). In 2009, we co-authored an article with Graham Williams, the original author and maintainer of the package. It can be downloaded directly from The R Journal (http://journal.r-project.org/2009-1/RJournal_2009-1_Guazzelli+et+al.pdf) website. If you are interested in contributing code for the package, please contact us (mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=The%20R%20Project).
- ★ New R PMMLTransformations package version 1.3 released
- ★ New R PMML package version 1.5 released
- New Features of the R 'pmml' package
- Data Transformations - from R to PMML - The pmmlTransformations Package
- Webinar: Deploying Predictive Analytics with PMML, Rattle, and ADAPA
- Random Forest: PMML Export and ADAPA Support
- PMML Export Functionality in R: Supported Packages
- What types of regression models built in R can I export in PMML?
- What types of neural network models built in R can I export in PMML?
- Webinar: Deploying Predictive Analytics with PMML, Revolution R, and ADAPA
- PMML Article in The R Journal
- What types of decision tree models built in R can I export to PMML?
- Predictive Analytics with R, PMML, ADAPA, and Excel
- Zementis forms partnership with Revolution Analytics
- What types of SVM models built in R can I export to PMML?